Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fringe: Season 1


A friend loaned the first season of Fringe.
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised!
I absolutely loved the quirky dynamic dialogue between Joshua Jackson and his on-set father, John Noble.
One of my main reasons for watching it... guilty: Joshua Jackson.
I have had a school girl crush on that actor since his Mighty Duck days and I have missed him since his Dawson Creek days! 
Talented and Charming and he is very smooth in this character! It's hard to resist him.
All the actors on the show have a great chemistry together and it really shows on TV.
Very impressive and the whole concept of the show is very different! it's using science with a mix of supernatural gone wrong.
I highly recommend to watch it, but to also keep an open mind throughout the show!

I hope it continues to do well!

Rating: A+++ with a dazzle of Supernatural!

No comments:

Post a Comment