Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Relief.



"Feelings of anger, bitterness, and hate are negative. If I kept them inside me they would spoil my body and health. They are of no use." - Dalai Lama
For the past few days, I have been feeling utterly and completely useless...
I have been feeling sad, humiliated, angry and even more sad.
I read this quote and I think that I have a lot more to live for.
Life is to short for unhappiness and sorrow.
If your feeling sad or angry, take a deep breathe, let the anger and sorrow flow right through you.
It's not worth it.
I've come to the conclusion that I do not need this sadness in my life.
I'm a young woman who is creative, smart and kind. I do not need anyone to make me feel like I am completely useless and not able to be who I am...
Please take it from me. Everyone is worth living and doesn't deserve any unwanted grief in their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment